Monday, December 11, 2006

Confident

Felt I needed to blog before I carry on studying.

Days have been mentally busy, due to the upcoming tests, I have been putting in more effort than usual although my lectures my concentration was like 30% but somehow I manage to catch up and also the TriElite organized event, training camp etc, my friends on the upcoming MOL, my commitments, my responsibilities.

But what also added a part was this. My whole life countless people share their hurts, their rocky life and their pain with me. Lately it seems a lot of people I care to seem to have a lot of things that they worry, and sometimes it really kept me thinking, why am I always there on the right time on the right place at the right moment. Why is it always me? Why? Why?

But than I decided not to ask myself questions but give GOD answers. The more I ask myself the more I will sink. But the more I do the right things, things I should do, I can make a difference to bless them.

And yet a lot of people seem to think I am burdened, always worrying for them and myself, always burying myself hiding my hurts from the world. They ask why? They ask "aren't you tired from your own problems but now u have ours?" They ask why is it me, and sometimes I see sadness from them when they ask.

All I can say is, I do not worry, I am not stressed or tired. Why? Because my answer is "It is written". It is written that's all.

Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through him who gives me strength
1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you
2 Corin 9:8 And GOD is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.

So much more

My bible is my greatest gift from GOD other then his Son and the Holy Spirit. It is also my greatest gift from Josh and thank him that it was a gift worth anyti I could have. I learn so much from it more than my 16 years on earth. My Bible is my wall to rely upon to lean to depend.

Now its yr choice to believe what it is written.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home