Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Living Sacrifice

Pastor Mel shared something very insightful that I totally can relate with my heart. Romans 12 says Therefore I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God this IS your spiritual act of worship.

The issue with living sacrifice at the altar is we always walked down the altar by our own. Unlike a dead sacrifice it cant. How am I like that, always committing my life, to God at the altar and once again walked down living life not denying myself and taking up MY cross. I go back to old ways, old sin. That it discourages both people and me. And yet God still love. He still love...

God didn't ask for dead sacrifices because one was enough. He took the Cross, I can never take his but my own. Only through him, that I can say, that God Love Me. Only through him, I know my position the way God sees me. Only through Him, I can be free, guiltless, blameless, and righteous. Lord, Only through, in, with, and for You Jesus can I live this life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home