Monday, September 29, 2008

1 Audience

Recently, I have experience the seriousness of my walk with Christ. Daily as our influence grow among our sphere of influence. We have the ability to impact people lives, making a difference and truly able to cultivate their field.
In the same time, we can also cripple their walk, destroying their guarded lives and pulling the crops before the harvest.

For an example, I have always passionately preach a live of set apart for Our Dear Christ and for our true partner. Of course, its more than saying, I have to respond to that decision, that choice and to my salvation. With humility I say this, somehow that decision and lifestyle have inspire many. Encouraging them to truly live that life and I understand it's tremendous difficulty.
BUT...the pressure, expectation is great. I realise, once I fall, my words that is inspired by the Holy Spirit falls to the floor, my deeds becomes rubbish and my crops will be burnt. People lose the encouragement, and hopefully not, they lose hope.

And that really increases the pressure and burden in my heart to the extent that I am anxious in what I do with my life. Its good, if its balanced but too much anxiousness becomes what? Anxiety...And having anxiety is simply already disobeying God, because He cares for us.

This picture super cute, hope u get it.
And this whole month I have been learning to tune my focus, not looking to the left or right. but 1 focus, 1 God, 1 Saviour. Yes we r to establish God's Kingdom in our marketplace etc etc, and to do that without pressure, burden, is to understand that in everything we do. We only have ONE Audience. :D


And if we stumble, let the revelation of the cross dawn upon u, we are already cleaned as we confess. But that doesn't give u a stupid reason to live life irrationally. So be careful of what u say, do and think fellow bros and sis. U nvr know whether u r cultivating or destroying :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home