Friday, October 24, 2008

Alabaster Jar


Here I am take me
As an offering
Here I am giving
Every heartbeat for Your glory
Take me, take me

This time that I have left
Is all I have of worth
I lay it at Your feet Lord
It's less than You deserve
And though I've lived astray
And though my days are few
You gave Your life for me
So I will live my life for You

Like you spilled your blood
I spilled my heart
As an offering to my King
By: Gateway Worship

The power of a song sang with a heart of worship, its truly great to be soaked in his presence. While running, in the midst of the rain, wind, heart beating 170 beats per min. So ironic but so true, I remember, even with so many things happening around you. You can have peace and rest in u. I looked up, remembering the meaning of my name, the power of His name as I call. How soon, the rain has stopped.

May only blog with longer intervals now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home