Sunday, June 29, 2008

Good Week

1) Just got back my medical report, was worried because the doctor was not very pleasant with his comments regarding my health on the 1st check up as if I'm gonna die or something haha. But getting back my medical report only 2 areas were abit abnormal what is it ASK MI! Other than that I'm quite healthy! Thank God

2) This month, every praise and worship session was very intense. I dun wept during the whole session very often. And it really got me asking God "Lord I dun understand, I do not feel I'm in a struggle, or even in any situation that demands tears." But I learnt that this weep is really a conviction that each word I sing is really a heartfelt desire. Thank God

3) TYA Sports day just ended, the kids had fun but they were quite discouraged so Mountbatten gave away our medals to the kids. Thoughts like "Will they truly appreciate or be satisfied with something that didn't earn?" but I believe this is a indirect lesson of Grace to my kids. Besides medals to me really is just another metal, giving it away can b a lesson or blessing why not? Thank God

4) Another one of my friend has taken the initiative to tell me the issues of his relationship. A very important lesson I learn from Josh today was this, sometimes we do not need to have solutions to the problems people confide in you. We just need an open heart and ears even when we do not have the experience or other reasons to deal with such issues. We are people who always offers solutions because we want to be offer solutions and want to deal with the problem. But sometimes that's not wat the person needs, this is a good lesson for a Counsellor. Lastly, Thank GOD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home