Monday, June 02, 2008

Amusing

I look back at my posts since 2006 up till July 2007, and I really wonder. How can my English be so atrocious!
Example
Today, I really wanted to spend time by myself today...WHAT ENGLISH IS THIS??!?

Ok even now it still need some work, but at least what I write, I feel its understandable. Worse yet, I was sooo whiny. My walk with God, my understanding in His Truth in His character was really quite in a mess.

It really makes you appreciate the growth that you cultivate with each choice and each thought in your life. I consider my past, endeavours, achievements rubbish. Not that I'm not proud of it, I really am, but it keeps me focus on things that really matters. Besides its my aggressive take to be humble.

I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining what it ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home