Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Establishment

Where is my heart established?
Psalms 112 says
He will have no fear of bad news
His heart is steadfast, trusting the Lord
His heart is secure, he will have no fear
In the end he will look triumph on his foes
,

Is my heart ready to trust? Is my Spirit firm, unperturbed?

Proverbs 3
TRUST in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
In all your way ACKNOWLEDGE him, and he will make your paths straight.
This 2 verses came alive in my Spirit one morning, it was sad I could only tell God this, "Lord I still do not trust you." With trust comes restedness and stillness, with trust we would not worry or be wavering. Sometimes when troubles comes, we do not understand. But when trust comes we may not need to understand. Yes we all have our Goliaths grinning at us, strongholds daunting us, Storms coming towards us. But Lord my prayer is this let our hearts be established on YOUR Word, YOUR Promises. And with our lips comes our praise and thanksgiving
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home