Sunday, October 07, 2007

Check and Recheck

Something I took home today:)
I realise, I thought I know
What I am doing?
Why am I doing it?

I realise I have to check and recheck my thoughts, emotions, words, doings and my walk with Christ. Loads of questions I ask myself.

Is my heart in the right place? where is the right place? in GOD? than when I have self-fulfilling desires is it wrong? Its not! But yet my religious thinking it always have to be GOD if not I be struck by lightning or something haha

Questions have been raised in me, where simply I do not have the answers. Am I willing to pray, ask, humble self, to appreciate, find and know the answer and gain wisdom in this journey? U see what I mean another question lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home