Saturday, September 01, 2007

70.3 Ironman Once Again


My friend made this and its really awesome!

Once again its beginning. People won't get it until they are out there. Its not crazy or amazing to do it, its just simply GOD. Haha Its gonna be crazy tml, excitement, anxious and a little touch of fear. Being the youngest in the field, this race will show whether my dream can be a reality nx year.


Competing the field of 1200 dudes and ladies. The person to beat is me.
Lord I do this to be your light to shine, the inspiration to impact, to win for your marketplace. Glory is a moment in this world, Glory for u is eternal. But Lord no glory will defeat the purpose why I do it! So Lord Once again its for u!

Look at the crazy number of bikes this is only half.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home