Friday, June 23, 2006

Meaningful

Today, had a outing with some of our network people, went to settlers haha our hangout, play the usual games like Bang, I'm The Boss and Management thing. Don't have to really write about it cuz haha its mainly a place of a lot of fun... And yes... Andrew won the Slacking game again 2 times in a row. I think GOD is hinting him something ? ^^

These days been very draining for me, don't know why. Been resting a lot, training for the Triathlon, Spending time with GOD but something in me feel meaningless? Don't really know how to explain because now I am doing things just for the sake of doing it, haha I do not have a reason to train, I do not have a reason to be who I am now and go back to who I was, I do not have a reason to be happy but I have a reason to talk and just simply enjoy his presence. Haha he being my sole reason is the only thing driving me let it stay that way. But just pray I will understand the meaning truly of what I do and who I am. (Abit Chim)

Too bad no pictures next time should take 1 together Right guys!!!

Luke 19:40
"I tell you," he replied,"if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out."

Don't keep my mouth sealed for I want to praise and worship u! In Jesus name I pray AMEN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home