Monday, May 29, 2006

The Time has Come (Tribulation)


Today, I had to say a speech again thank GOD I got high marks but not enough for a A but its okay haha time is short so I am surprised I can get a High B ^^. Anyway quite fulfilling I get to write finish my article today, finish my web tutorial and even do my quiet time ^^.

Okay now talk abt serious stuff...The miracle catch week is coming I have invited 4 and I have 4 more to go, and at 1st I didn not understand the reason behind this. I do know its for GOD, that a soul can be saved and all that, I noe he will be pleased and celebrate whenever a person is saved. But I do not fully understand the reason behind it...Not until I watched Left Behind...

It is basically a show that the day of Rupture came followed by Tribulation than the End of times. What struck me was...When the time has come for us to enter the Kingdom, the fact people we love be left behind, people we care and cherish will not be saved and will go through Tribulation. It kinda hurts me that this will happen that's why I finally know how serious this is. The story followed by, while thru this turmoil, a caring leader bringing hope to the ppl but by fact he is the Anti-Christ that 7 years from the dae Judgement Day will come. The show did a very gd job in putting it as if it happens...When all hope are lost a man risen up, ppl will lose faith and believe in wat they seem hopeful and believe tt person to be their Saviour. Which is so wrong...we have only 1 saviour 1 Messiah and 1 person i give my life to and thats Jesus Christ.


Leviticus 26:9
And I will have respect unto you, and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and will establish my covenant with you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home