Monday, May 29, 2006

Jabez Prayer!

Pastor Khong is bck, super happy, I have always admire him because even at his age he is still such a On fire person for GOD and has such charisma. Haha something for every guy to learn kekex anyway he preached abta Ramen word the Jabez Prayer. Super straight-forward, it renewed my faith and strength for mi to perserve on consolidating and winning ppl for Christ!

After tt cell meeting, my bro asked for specific things to pray for using the Jabez Prayer. I be listing them down so i be focused on it and consistent ^^
1.12 names ready by end of this year
2. Commit strongly serving the LORD
3. Strength be blessed unto me
4. Getting back to my quiet time
5. To get ready to be a Good Father, Comeplete SOL 1 by end of this year
6. Have more time with my parents and friends
7. Summit my article for LS by end of this week (Haha Mi again ^^)

Quite grateful everything went on without any much snags and thankful for GOD for giving fullmarks for my module test^^. Today 1 big group of pals went to the food fest, haha we all greedy lik pigs tak here and there all the free samples haha... After that Kenny, Jedrick, Zhen Rong, ZHen Chang, Pamelia, Hew Yenn, Li Juan went to watch Da Vinci... we prayed for Guarding our hearts so haha for mi it didn affect mi and i was like finding soo many pts to contridict the show haha had alot of fun...Anyway thats how todae end ^^

1 Chronicles 4:10 Jabez cried out to the GOD of Israel "Oh, That you would bless me and enlarge my territory! LEt your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I willbe free from pain" GOD granted his request

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home