Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Challenge My Body


OSIM Triathlon coming up, being training consistently aft school, haha hope there would b improvements. The more tired and physically challenged I am, the more I lean on to GOD haha maks sense? This month be a busy month due to my church network duties, training, tests coming at the 2nd week and heez finally i gt 2 weeks to spend with my frens...

Super shagged nw so kipping it short...

Exodus 15:2
"The LORD is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation; He is my God, and I will praise Him; My father's God, and I will exalt Him.

Praise him while u r tired or sick juz bcuz of the reason we luv him ^^!

Question: Why do ppl run with Shades? I do tt so uncomfortable lo...Sprint the shades will move

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home