Friday, August 04, 2006

Giants

GIANTS
DAVID VS GOLIATH
lol today title is very meaningful...Today was a race ran by all the sports clubs of Ngee Ann Poly, and the TriElites (My CCA Triathlon Sch Team) send out 14 runners to run for this event. We had run against clubs lik Dragon Boats, Canoeing, Sport Council. My squad send out 2 teams separated by the best Timings. At least 2/3 of the runners were bigger size than me... I was a freshmen like a small fry and they can squash me with thier finger...They were half my size bigger packed with muscles. Haha alot of ppl trys to motivate me by saying they r heavier... No... they can apply more force! Quite initimidated by them...They ran lik bulls fast and furious haha I can imagine sum1 standing in front of them... they would hav wings to FLY!

The Dragon Boaters took top 3 last year and last last year, hence my team was the underdogs, it is a new squad and our 1st running event and it was a last minute thing for me I was told 1 dae in advance so had to adapt quickly. No 1 knew us until today... We ran past Giants although it was tough but GOD was real nice to bless my team and I...Trielites gt 2nd while Dragon Boat gt 1st 3rd and 4th...haha every1 was shocked with the results...we had alot of photos taken haha muz c the sch paper nx week. Although I could hav done betta but still I wanna thank GOD for letting mi able to finish and do well for the race. Let this glory be HIS!

1 Samuel 17:50
So David triumphed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone; without a sword in his hand he struck down the Philistine and killed him

Lord Thank u for the strength and I pray u would use me to show how great u r how willing u r to bless! Plz bless me and my frens and my squad on NUS Triathlon and the New Balance Trial Run...We r ready...ready to run as if u r waiting...IN Jesus name I Pray Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home