Monday, May 25, 2009

This is not right, this is not fair

Its been awhile since I got discouraged or got disheartened. Big influence circle, platforms and constant sowing. Yet I still see lives being broken, life's void being filled with poison and values being compromised or rejected. I cried out for them, this is not right, this is not fair. The seeds are sowed, why are the soil so hard, fruits so small or none. 
Have I not impart anything to them? Am I just another nice man? Have I just become a pious man and just that. I grieved, I can take the  discouragement and  labels.

Evil... Sin... Have u ever wonder why a loving God hates it so much? How can it be the same God who died for us, hates. Because simply, it leads to self-destruction. He loves us too much to let us dwell in it longer. It destroys, it ruins, it demolishes life to death. As I pour out my heart, to feel his touch. His voice. "One by One"... One by One...

Is my love for them not strong enough, hope for them not high enough, faith in them not firm enough? NO! For even a faith as small as a mustard seed moves mountains, I want to save the world, but like Jesus I have to start with one and than to another. It is not Finished. I don't need to see it to believe it. I don't need to see to believe it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home