Friday, February 27, 2009

Good Morning


I decided to wake up early and have breakfast at Big Splash. My request was simple, to have Christ to join me. As reality sets in, to
morrow I will feel overwhelming pain, be flooded with fatigue. Christ, steadied my heart. I have done what I can, now is to surrender it to Him. Sometimes in life, we wish to soar or run this eternal race of ours. But sometimes, walking is enough. Our gifts and abilities can do so little sometimes, but in the hands of God. Water been turn to wine, 5 loaves and 2 fishes can feed thousands, a rod can split the sea.
I'm off guys...DO pray for me :) Let not my heart turn to wax and be melted away, my strength dried up like potsherd. But to have overflowing perseverance, strength, determination and surrenderance. That I will finish it. C u all soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home