Tuesday, February 24, 2009


3 Days till the last exam. 4 Days till the most important race for this season. I feel calm, peaceful still asking for more confidence but serene. All I want to do now is rest, study, pray and wait. 
How often we are a decisive, immediate, instant generation. As a triathlete, no athlete ever waits. No one likes to wait. But Christ himself has waited, we love to see Him immediately healing the sick, miracles happen. But he waits for Lazarus resurrection, wait for the 4th night watch. In OT itself God has said wait on him 60+ times. What does waiting for the Lord means? I do know what it is not. It is not a passive thing, but with a sense of expectancy, discipline, patience, confident, and sometimes painful. More importantly, waiting humbles as you know you have to depend on him. What God does in us while we wait is as important as what we are waiting for. Waiting is Hope.
I'm waiting Lord... that strength for the day. To take up my cross and running this race. The Ironman. The IM in the IMpossible. And I know, u be there. The same power that conquer the grave, lives in me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home