Saturday, February 14, 2009

Appreciating Singlehood


As I sit back drinking my latte today. I cant help but think of this day which all couples in the world celebrate. Somehow people presume that as guys have to be out with a lady or many ladies today, or we will just die. As people we are so afraid to be alone, or cant bear to be alone. that's why guys around us get desperate, girls lowering standards just to get attached flippantly

But you know, 3 years ago maybe I would. But as time passes as one grow. I learn to appreciate singlehood. I learnt not to pity it or even rejoice about it. But true appreciation. Some people may say one is too young etc. But I just know that should I should be pursuing things that truly matters at this point of time. Besides, patience builds a man. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home