Sunday, May 31, 2009

Fanning the flame, lifting high your name

The Peter who denies Christ on the fire on Friday night
Will proclaim him with tongues on fire on Sunday Pentecost.
In my heart these days, there has been a fire that can't be tamed. I am not satisfied with the condition of my heart, in the comfort of things, the brokenness around me. I can see it, I can just FEEL sorry about it. But now... What am I gonna do about it?

The yearning of Christ-like character, the seeking of wisdom and understanding, the enlarging of my heart. What am I gonna do about it? Hahaha I need some time
ALONE to answer the too many questions in my head, the problem with this I am so caught up with knowing answers, receiving understanding but I do not RESPOND. and stick to being in my own little world in my head. (which scarily I enjoy) So... Sky what are you gonna do about it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home