Monday, February 02, 2009

Clenched Fists

As the race of the year is coming, I realise the hardest thing I have to is not to train to have steel in me but to be trained to let go. Letting go of my fears, expectations and even goals. It could be so hard sometimes as I want to b in control but I realise I have no joy, strength, and faith more than Him? How can I not unclench my fists as HE reach to open my hands.
Forgive me Lord. As I know as Peter got out of the boat it was hard for him to let go of the 1 thing that kept him in control. His Boat. It was just as hard for me to get out of my own. Now Lord, Let me not forget YOU are with me as I fixed my eyes onto you. Renew my joy, Strengthen my faith. Its time to do what I love doing. To Run.

And u know whats the more beautiful thing than walking on water? As u drown, He will reach his hands to u :) 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home