Sunday, April 22, 2007

Greatest Battle

It took me 6 months to realise until today, waking up with a drained heart and spirit. That my greatest battle has never been the struggles, burdens and troubles around me regardless of myself, friends or family. But its been myself.

My thoughts, my emotions, my desires. Fighting them is more difficult than me doing a Triathlon. Why do I have to fight? To resist my flesh? Doing the right thing. In being the Light for Christ

It drains me physically, mentally and spiritually. Losing all joy, strength and faith. Crippling me from within making myself more vulnerable to the world. And honestly, may even feel its being lost.

Pray, Believe, Seek, Love and Hope, hope To be strong, to have breakthroughs. To be victorious

Hope stirs Faith
Hope brings Strength
Hope shines in Darkness
Hope in Christ's Love
When u have nothing left, Hope reminds and prevails
Thank u Lord for dying for me, that enables me to look up to the SKY and know theres hope of what u did, and will do!

Romans 5: 3-5 Persevere, building character and to inspire to bring hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home