Sunday, February 17, 2008

To War

My Armour (Keep Scolling)

My Weapons (SUmmore)
My Food (After the photos still have) WOHOO The Warrior. Lol SEE with white hair (yes yes I'm bad at camwhoring)
My God, My King, My Lord, My Encouragement, My Messiah, My Power, My Teacher, My Love, My Strength, and the one I will be experiencing and enjoying with on that day! The List goes on and on but I know you get the picture.
I leaving real soon in like 4 days and having my race in 6 days. And after today I really felt the peace in my heart. Pastor Khong's sermon and Josh prayer pierced my heart, whether that I'm doing an Ironman or studying etc. God wants the relationship with me above all else. Josh shared this

Jeremiah 9:23-24
This is what the LORD says:
"Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom
or the strong man boast of his strength
or the rich man boast of his riches,
but let him who boasts boast about this:
that he UNDERSTANDS and KNOWS me, that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight," declares the LORD.


This race is not just to boast that God has been so great or of my strength, discipline! But let me through this struggle, this milestone, and the long process I can boast "Lord, I have know you better, I have come closer to your heart, I have gain a new level of intimacy with my Lord"

Lord that is what I want above all else. That relationship with you, to have understand, known and believed you in my heart, thoughts and WORKS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home