Tuesday, December 25, 2007

End of Year: Colours of My heart

Before I start openly and honestly checking the spiritual condition of my heart, I would like to wish My Lord, Happy Birthday :) I love you, only you can steal my heart.


Being at Muar has been a very fulfilling and insightful trip as I had plenty of time to rest, consolidate and ponder. This Year of Victory even with my abundant of achievements, blessings and breakthrough, but it has also been a Year of tears and struggles.

It really has been humbling as I face discouragement and persecution! But through this season I take and experienced new joy in my growth, yearning for more! In Muar, I felt so prompted by

Matthew 7:13
Enter through the narrow gate, For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, only a few find it.


The narrow road and gate symbolize the challenge presented by the way of the kingdom. It's a road of discouragement and self-denial. To me, this year its really a struggle, but yet I find new peace, new strength, new comfort and light in every step I take this year.

The Lord didn't promise days without pain
Joy without sorrow, Sun without rain
But promised strength for the day
Comfort for the tears, Light for the way.


As I reflect on my own poem, I could smile on it, smile on my year of victory thru discouragement. Smile to my savior!

For He didn't always change the circumstances for the better. But he has moulded and change my heart! And in the end, To HIM thats precious and matters, is my HEART which HE desires while I'm learning to give all of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home