Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Honour

Have not been very updated with my blog recently, I guess too much things has happen before I could consolidate my thoughts and emotions. Being 2 favorites TriElite, Dragonboat and the other clubs have a local running event. Facing fierce opposition of giants, the team manage to get 1st.

The result of being not Giant, but David and needing HIM. It was not the win I should truly thank GOD for. I'm honored to be able to honour my brothers/sisters/comrades and honour HIM. As one of my brothers could not race in the National IVP I wanted to give my last position for him to run (being a last runner is important to finish well) But he said no and I'm glad I could give him this win as he said "It was my last memorable competitive race"

I guess these days, I continue to learn truly whats honour? What it means to truly honour u Lord? And I'm asking myself, sadly its abit late...What truly is victory for me this year? Is it really achievements of goals, being more influential? Able to finish this, get this, do that? I'm starting to realise... yes its victories... but its not my ending point and besides its too small for a BIG GOD I have don't you think? What is truly yr victory this year?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home